In this hot summer, the high temperature makes people feel weak, even if they don't work, the sweat will flow down. So what effect does this high temperature have on our hydraulic machines? The high temperature will also increase the hydraulic oil temperature of the hydraulic machine. Excessive oil temperature will produce the following faults and adverse effects:
1. Hydraulic Press Machine high oil temperature will reduce the cleanliness of
the oil, increase the leakage, the volumetric efficiency of the pump and the
efficiency of the entire system will be significantly reduced. As the
cleanliness of the oil decreases, the oil film on moving parts such as the slide
valve becomes thinner and is cut, the friction resistance increases, leading to
increased wear and tear, and the hydraulic machine generates heat, which brings
2. The temperature of hydraulic oil is too high, which causes thermal deformation of the machine, making the gap between moving parts with different thermal expansion coefficients in the hydraulic components smaller and stuck, causing malfunctions, affecting the accuracy of hydraulic equipment, and causing the quality of parts to change.
3. The hydraulic oil temperature is too high, it will also deform the rubber seal, premature aging and failure, reduce the service life, lose the sealing performance, cause leakage, and the leakage will further generate heat and generate a temperature rise.
4. The temperature of hydraulic oil is too high, which will accelerate the oxidative deterioration of the oil, attack the asphalt material and reduce the service life of the hydraulic oil. The precipitate plugs the damping orifice and the slit valve port, leading to many failures such as pressure failure, pressure regulation failure, flow valve flow instability, directional valve jamming and non-reversal, metal pipe elongation and bending, and even rupture.
Hydraulic Press Machine
Therefore, when your hydraulic press is unable to reach the pressure, the accuracy is inaccurate, and the seal is old and damaged, it may be that the oil temperature of the hydraulic press is too high. You can consider installing an "air conditioner" on your hydraulic press-a cooler aready.
Sometimes the cooler also fails for some reasons. The following is a brief introduction of the failure of the cooler by Hydraulic Press Exporter.
The hydraulic machine is often equipped with a cooler as a cooling device to prevent the temperature from becoming too high. What causes the leak of the cooler during long-term use?
1. Decreasing cooling performance
The cause of this failure is mainly due to blockages and sediments staying on the cooling pipe wall, forming hard blocks and pipe scales to reduce the heat dissipation and heat transfer function. In addition, insufficient cooling water, cooler water, and accumulated air in the cavity will also reduce the cooling performance.
Due to the temperature difference between the two fluids, the material of the oil cooler is affected by thermal expansion, resulting in thermal stress, or the fluid pressure is too high; it may cause damage to related components; in addition, in cold areas or winter, when the machine is shut down at night, the tube freezes The expansion exploded the cooling water pipe. So try to choose materials that are hard to be affected by thermal expansion, and use deformation compensation structures such as floating heads; in the cold season, drain the water in the cooler every night.
3.Oil and water leakage
If the oil press leaks oil or water, the outflowing oil will turn white, and the discharged water will be oily. Water leakage and oil leakage mostly occur on the joint surface of the end cap of the oil cooler and the cylinder, or due to poor welding and cracked cooling water pipes. At this time, you can take measures to replace the seal and repair welding according to the situation.
In the cooling circuit of the numerical control hydraulic machine, the temperature and flow of the relief valve changes with the load flow of the system, so the heating value will also change, and sometimes overcooling will occur, which will cause waste in battle. Allow the system to have a suitable oil temperature, a temperature control system that can automatically adjust the amount of cooling water can be used. If it is lower than the normal oil temperature, stop the cooler or even turn on the heater.
The above is the influence of high temperature on hydraulic press introduced by the Induction Heating Pipe Bending Machine supplier. I hope it can help everyone.